Passer au contenu

/ Department of Anthropology

Je donne


Travel Visas

It is very likely that you will require a visa OR an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada.

Please fill out the information on the following webpage:

** IMPORTANT: we recommend that you choose the option VISIT CANADA or TOURIST VISIT (and not business or conference or trade show). **

The webpage will indicate what kind of document you will require and how to pay for it.